For many years I have been working with people in different settings as a trainer and facilitator. Some years ago I felt that the time had come for me to acquire a deeper knowledge about how we build, develop, mend and live in our many human relations – and after 4,5 years of study, I graduated from Copenhagen Gestalt Institute (KGI) in Denmark, and therefore I am now offering individual sessions.
What you get, when you work with me is my Gestalt Therapy practitioner background with the additional perspective from my life experiences:
- Work experience from pure technical as well as soft skill human related workplaces,
- understanding of the ups and downs of expat private life and working life,
- appreciation of changing family dynamics as children and adults get older,
- knowledge of children with special needs,
- insights into what “mid-life” is about and
- ability to work on the details of life as well as being able to zoom out to “the big picture”
In terms of formal qualifications, I have a degree in chemical engineering from Denmark, a master in Human Ecology from Belgium, numerous trainings in facilitation, in personality type knowledge and now also the Gestalt Therapy.
This background will make a solid foundation for our possible work together to ensure that you can grow and become better at living your life in a, for you, meaningful way and experience an improved quality of your life.
Have a look around the webpage to discover more and if you want, book an appointment with me.
“…nobody can stand truth if it is told to him.
Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then,
the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable.”
Frederick Salomon Perls